Seeking a second medical opinion
It can be
overwhelming to receive a serious diagnosis and decide among many treatment
options. Many patients have the right to seek a second opinion and some
insurers even require a second opinion for certain diagnoses.
That is why
Presence Cancer Care/JOHA has created this service; to help patients get
detailed, in-person medical opinions from our Cancer Care team. We have been
providing quality cancer treatments since 1981 and as a leader in community
based Oncology and Hematology; we are an active participant in advancing care
and treatment through clinical research. Presence Cancer Care/JOHA offers a
full range of diagnostic testing and aggressive treatment for the most common
cancers including breast, lung, and colon.
clinical team at PCC/JOHA guide you through the process. Please fill out the 2nd
Opinion Request Form and our Nurse Navigator will contact you within one
business day to coordinate your on-site visit.
How it works
- Fill out Medical Opinion Request Form.
- Within 24 hours, or on the Monday after a weekend request, we will contact you.
- Receive your Medical Opinion
What can a second opinion offer you?
- Better understanding of your diagnosis and treatment options.
- Another analysis from a Doctor who may have a different approach when fighting a certain type of cancer.
- Reassurance that your treatment plan is the best for you!
Medical Opinion Request Form